Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #3573 |

There are three different Great Big Bertha Epic drivers: the GBB Epic, the GBB Epic Sub-Zero and the GBB Epic , it is extremely easy to set-up the net as it is a pop-up net and it takes you only 30 seconds to assemble and take-down. There are many great features in this golf net that customers are extremely happy with. U-try gives you the freedom to test drive the club on your course, at your pace, with the golf ball you play. Use it as much as you like so you can really know what the club will do for your game before you invest in it. The forgiveness comes from the ultra-light composite head with a large face, giving you a really big moment of inertia (MOI), and so a really big sweet spot. The aerodynamic head with Callaway’s Speed Step crown allows a very fast head speed, producing a low and penetrating flight trajectory to maximize distance.

I think they retailed for $299 (RazorFit) so a savings of $75 and that’s with an aftermarket shaft. To some it may not be worth doing the work but $75 is three rounds of golf for me. Gbb epic is so-named because it represents an epic shift in how the head and face behave to enhance power, spearheaded by our innovative jailbreak technology and exo-cage/triaxial carbon construction. Any golfer, from scratch players to…

Profile photo of kenmykenmy
    Participant
    #3579 |

Best Golf Practice Net Buying Guide
    If you prefer the realistic golfing environment, buying the best golf practice net for outdoor is a great recommendation. It helps you familiar with the external environment such as sun glare and other golf net shape of the Izzo is also of note, with 3 poles allowing for maximum stabilize the net, and metal ground stakes to keep the net grounded. The Izzo also features a target which hangs down from the main structure, which allows you to aim your shots and work on accuracy. It was quite annoying, and it delayed me from setting up for my next shot. It is good for football, baseball among others. Designed featuring returning ability, this net is perfect for indoor use to boost your skills. Disclaimer: golf net was not monetarily compensated to complete this golf review. Rukket Sports did agree to send a product free of charge in exchange for a written review and product promotion.
    https://topgolfgears.com/best-proadvanced-golf-nets.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.